Wednesday 7 October 2009

Preliminary Task Film Plan 1 (Goodbye my friend) and Animatic

This is my frist animatic which is the storyboard i created for my preliminary task. I used adobe imageready to create the animation. this allows me to see whether or not my piece would cut well together
Photobucket


Here is my aerial plan of how i will shoot my preliminary task. It means i can decide on where the camera is going to be placed as well as know whether or not i am going to be breaking the 180 degree rule.



The brief for the short film that was part of the preliminary exercise involved having a character open a door, walk across a room, sit down in a chair opposite another character and exchange two lines of dialogue. I enjoyed this exercise because now that i know the rules for creating a film text I can begin to produce my own films that will be coherent.

No comments:

Post a Comment